Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

lock down

It surely has been two week in new zealand for the lock down all because of the coronavirus.i think that this lock down should stop by now because i really want to get back to school so that i can learn more things.I think that doing work at home is harder than i do it at school because nobody ever help me.I miss dancing with my friend and i also miss laughing as loud as i can.there should be a reason why we have to stay home? And that reason is because of the coronavirus. I really miss being at school with all those people.I have so many names I won’t forget even if we don’t have school in any time.I think that school is better than being at home school.How does it feels like staying at home doing nothing but cleaning the house and doing your homework.but by the time i get to school it make me feels like i want to go back home and stay home it never mind that any more.this whole lock down i haven't even being outside off the house all even took one step outside because i didn’t want to get the coronavirus.i can barely tell that you won’t want to get the coronavirus.
Coronavirus Top Ten Emojis Being Used Right Now | Q104

0 comments:

Post a Comment